Time：2022-03-02 Source：耀特仪器 Views：0 Tags:
At the beginning of 2020, people haven't had time to feel the happiness and relaxation brought by the Spring Festival. A COVID-19 sweeping across China pressed the pause button, and the social operation came to an abrupt end. People fell into the confusion brought by the longest Spring Festival holiday in history. With the concerted efforts, the fight against COVID-19 has achieved phased results. But at the same time, the global epidemic development is not optimistic. At present, the epidemic has spread to more than 100 countries, and the epidemic development trend is worrying.
The epidemic is threatening. For the test instrument industry, 2020 will also face a severe test. With the gradual restoration of social order, this year, the domestic test instrument industry will have "opportunities" in the "danger", and new market opportunities will appear, which will also breed new industrial changes. The increasing demand for the upgrading of pharmaceutical equipment has also created opportunities for the development of the double glass reactor industry.
The double-layer glass reactor is designed with double-layer glass. The inner layer is filled with reaction solvent for stirring reaction. The interlayer can be connected with different cold and heat sources (freezing liquid, hot water or hot oil) for circulating heating or cooling reaction. Under the set constant temperature condition, the sealed glass reactor can carry out stirring reaction under normal pressure or negative pressure according to the use requirements, and can carry out the reflux and distillation of the reaction solution. It is an ideal pilot plant and production equipment for modern fine chemical industry, biopharmaceutical and new material synthesis.
The double-layer glass reactor is used to inject thermostatic (high or low temperature) hot solution or coolant through the interlayer of the double-layer reactor to heat or cool the materials in the reactor at a constant temperature, and stirring can be provided. The materials react in the reactor and can control the evaporation and reflux of the reaction solution. After the reaction is completed, the materials can be discharged from the discharge port at the bottom of the reactor, which is very convenient for operation.
After decades of development, glass reactors in China have made great progress, and can basically meet the needs of domestic biopharmaceutical and other industries. However, compared with foreign products, glass reactors in China have some defects, such as immature technology and single performance. In this regard, some domestic enterprises take the initiative to learn foreign advanced technology, or cooperate with scientific research institutions to study the problems and solutions of the reactor. For example, referring to foreign advanced technology, Shanghai Yaote Instrument Equipment Co., Ltd. has designed and manufactured a turnover and lifting double glass reactor, which can be overturned and lifted, providing a more convenient function for material reaction.
What are the characteristics of the new inverted lift reactor:
1. The kettle can be made in four specifications: 10L, 20L, 30L and 50L
2. The kettle body is separated from the kettle cover, and the kettle body can be lifted and turned over, which is convenient for feeding and washing.
3. Sealing with polytetrafluoroethylene material and special rubber composite sealing ring, it can withstand various solvents and maintain a high vacuum, which is very convenient to use;
4. Glass condenser ensures high recovery rate;
5. Standardized connection mode, very convenient for disassembly;
6. There is a discharging switch at the bottom, which is very fast to recover the solvent;
7. Equipped with a vacuum gauge, you can choose the appropriate working vacuum for low boiling point materials;
8. The structure is reasonable and the materials are exquisite. The whole machine adopts high-quality stainless steel, aluminum alloy and new synthetic materials, which has the advantages of corrosion resistance, rust prevention and resistance to various solvents;
9. All glass parts are made of GG17 high temperature resistant borosilicate glass material, which has good physical and chemical properties.
The powerful weapon for human beings to compete with diseases is science and technology. Human beings cannot defeat major disasters and epidemics without scientific development and technological innovation. In the future, more social capital will also pay attention to the field of test instruments. For domestic test instrument pharmaceutical equipment enterprises, if they seize this opportunity to improve their core competitiveness, with policy guidance and industry support, domestic brands in the domestic test instrument industry will rise strongly.