Time：2022-02-01 Source：耀特仪器 Views：0 Tags:
There are many kinds of glass reactors, such as single-layer glass reactor, double-layer glass reactor, three-layer glass reactor, etc. The glass reaction kettle often produces certain dirt and wear problems in the process of use, which will have a very bad impact on the use performance. So Yaote instrument warns you to know more about the maintenance rules of glass reaction kettle. What maintenance knowledge is there? Please listen to Yaote instrument to share with you.
Yaote instrument provides you with the maintenance details of the glass reactor:
1. Before use, carefully check whether the glass bottle of the glass reaction kettle is damaged and whether the interfaces are consistent. Pay attention to handle with care. The power connection must have a reliable ground wire to ensure the safe grounding of the shell.
2. Avoid impact when disassembling, cleaning and using glassware to prevent damage.
3. Wipe each interface with a soft cloth and apply a little vacuum grease.
4. The interfaces of the glass reaction kettle should not be screwed too tightly, but should be loosened regularly to avoid long-term locking leading to the seizure of the connector.
5. Turn on the power switch first, and then let the instrument run from slow to fast. When stopping, make the instrument in the stopped state, and then turn off the switch. No empty load is allowed in the use of glass reaction kettle and reaction bottle.
6. The precious solution should be tested by simulating the process first, and then transferred to normal use.
7. Polytetrafluoroethylene switches everywhere cannot be tightened too hard to avoid damaging the glass.
8. After each use, all kinds of oil stains, stains and solvent residues left on the surface of the instrument must be wiped with a soft cloth to keep it clean.
9. The bath pot must be powered on after adding water or oil, and the power supply must be cut off after use. If there is scale in the bath pot, it should be cleaned in time to avoid damaging the heating pipe.
10. The discharge valve of glass reaction kettle should be cleaned frequently to ensure the vacuum degree of the equipment.
11. After shutdown, loosen all Teflon switches, and the Teflon piston will be deformed if it is still in the working state for a long time.
12. Check the wear or corrosion degree of the sealing ring frequently, and replace the worn and corroded sealing ring in time to ensure the high vacuum degree of the instrument.
13. Clean the sealing ring regularly: remove the sealing ring to check whether there is dirt on the shaft, wipe it with a soft cloth, and then apply a little vacuum grease to reinstall it. Pay attention to keep the shaft and the sealing ring smooth.
14. The electrical part must not be affected by water or moisture. It is strictly forbidden to heat directly with electric furnace or open fire. When evaporating flammable, explosive, toxic, corrosive or valuable solutions, corresponding safety protection measures must be taken and relevant safety operation regulations must be observed.
15. Please purchase authentic accessories from the original factory. Using other accessories at will will will cause fatal damage to the instrument.
16. When making any repair or inspection on the glass reactor, be sure to cut off the power and water supply first.
Yaote instrument is a scientific and technological innovation enterprise integrating research, development, manufacturing and operation. It is specially designed to provide sophisticated devices for scientific research and industrial applications in the fields of chemistry, biology, pharmacy, electronics, petroleum, new materials, etc. If you want to know more about us, please contact our hotline at 4000-111-217.
Rotary evaporators, also known as rotary evaporators, are commonly used in laboratories. They are composed of motors, distillation bottles, heating pots, condensing tubes and other parts. They are mainly used for continuous distillation of volatile solvents under reduced pressure. They are used in biomedicine, chemical industry, chemistry and other fields. When using the rotary evaporator, you should pay attention to:
1. The water bath pot is not allowed to dry burn without water. Add water before power on.
2. The air tightness of each joint, vacuum tube and glass bottle will affect the vacuum degree, so it should be checked frequently.
3. Each interface, sealing surface, sealing ring and joint shall be coated with a layer of vacuum grease before installation.
4. If the viscosity of the distilled sample is high, the rotation speed should not be too fast. It is best to rotate slowly manually to form a new liquid level, which is conducive to the evaporation of the solvent.
5. When using, first draw a small vacuum, and then turn it on to prevent the distillation flask from slipping; When stopping, stop the rotation first, hold the distillation flask by hand, connect the atmosphere, and stop the vacuum pump after the vacuum degree drops to about 0.04MPa, so as to prevent the distillation flask from falling off and backward suction.
6. When rotating and evaporating air sensitive substances, connect a nitrogen balloon at the exhaust port, first pass a burst of nitrogen to discharge the air in the rotary steamer, and then connect the sample bottle for rotary steaming. After steaming, release nitrogen to boost pressure, turn off the pump, and then remove the sample bottle and seal it.